|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||8.4L 10 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||6 Spd Manual|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color||Gunmetal Pearl|
About Hendrick Performance: Hendrick Performance is the vision of 12-time Champion NASCAR Team owner, Rick Hendrick. As part of the
currently with over 130 franchises, you can purchase our cars with confidence knowing we have thoroughly inspected each car and have put the
Hendrick name on it. Hendrick
Performance is staffed by long-time employees of Hendrick Motorsports and is comprised of a team of professional mechanics, fabricators,
painters, and restoration
specialists. We offer our customers a world-class buying experience by taking care of all the details: starting with a car that is turn-key
ready, assisting with the setup
of transportation for your new vehicle, and including a tour of Mr. Hendrick’s private museum, which encompasses more than 180 of the world’s
finest classic and high-performance
cars. Whether you are looking to purchase your first classic car, or add the pinnacle piece to your existing collection, Hendrick Performance
can assist you with every facet
of attaining your dream car.
The Term “Numbers Matching” used in our descriptions refers to an engine that has an: engine block casting number and date, engine assembly date and suffix code, and engine VIN/serial number that are present in a manner that is consistent with build sequence of the described vehicle. Numbers Matching does not promise or guarantee originality of the engine.
Conditions of Sale: All vehicles presented on this site are represented as accurately as possible and to the best of our knowledge at the time of listing. Content is based on inspection, research, or information provided from previous owners. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of any claims to originality, history, equipment, or other information provided. Hendrick Performance, Hendrick Motorsports Performance Group, and eBizAutos are not responsible for misprints in content or pricing. All vehicles are sold AS IS unless otherwise noted. Hendrick Performance reserves the right to change pricing without notice or end the listing at any time. Hendrick Performance charges a $399 processing fee for all retail transactions. Pricing does not include any state tax, tag, title, or registration fees.
*Condition Code Chart:
- Excellent: Show car, freshly restored to like-new or better condition, also could be a very low-mileage excellent condition survivor or late-model vehicle
- Great: Older frame-off or very nice frame-on restoration, could be a low-mileage great condition survivor or late-model vehicle, the nicest condition car most people would feel comfortable driving to shows or for special occasions
- Good: Driver quality, at first glance a car that appears to be in great condition, a closer inspection will reveal minor flaws in the paint and interior, the undercarriage and engine bay normally looks unrestored. These cars are mechanically sound, fully functional, and are normally enjoyed on the weekends and for special occasions in good weather.
- Fair: A car that starts up and runs but is in need some mechanical and cosmetic work in order to be enjoyed on a regular basis
- Poor: Restoration project, a car that needs to be totally restored
Shipping is the buyers' responsibility.
Hendrick Performance4400 Papa Joe Hendrick Blvd , Charlotte, NC 28262
Call Us About This Vehicle: 704-981-6317
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.